ORDERS & PAYMENTS
1. Please place all orders with Hope Catering at the latest by 2.30pm the day before of delivery, by email, phone or online. Orders after this time may be accepted at the discretion of the Hope Catering Team and alternative items may be substituted as necessary.
2. Orders can be placed by email via email@example.com; via the order form on our Place an Order page on www.hopecatering.org.uk or by telephone (with written confirmation) on 01604 289111.
3. Cancellations made less than 24hours before the scheduled time/date will be charged at 50%.
4. Any weekend deliveries will be subject to a charge to cover additional staffing costs.
5. Deliveries outwith Northampton are at the discretion of the Hope Catering team and may be subject to a delivery charge.
6. All non-disposable platters/plates (or similar) should be kept ready for collection. If such items are not returned a charge will be made to cover replacement costs.
7. Payment, in full, for your food will be required a minimum of 3 days in advance of the delivery date. Orders over £200 will require a deposit of 50% at time of ordering. In the event of cancellation a refund will be made less any charges due (see 2). Cheques should be made payable to Hope Enterprises (Northampton) CIC Ltd.
8. Companies with an account for Hope Catering will receive an invoice from Hope Enterprises (Northampton) CIC Ltd shortly after delivery of each order. If applicable a purchase order number should be advised at time of ordering. Invoices must be paid within 14 days and remittance advice emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise late charges will apply
OFFERS & GENERAL
9. Any special offers or prices are subject to availability and time scales stated.
10. Satisfaction guarantee – all reasonable reasons for dissatisfaction that relates to “Our Promise” will entitle the customer, at the discretion of Richard Appleby, to a repeat order free of charge within a period of 30 days. This offer is not transferable to a different customer and delivery of the repeat order is for Monday to Fridays only. Normal ordering timescales will also apply.
11. Any comments or complaints regarding your food or service should be made to Richard Appleby or Liz Howe in the first instance.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Hope Enterprises (Northampton) CIC Ltd for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Hope Catering or that of its employees or agents.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold Hope Enterprises (Northampton) CIC Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Hope Catering arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
14. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.